Monday afternoon I had to go back into Canterbury to get my TB test results. The TB test was just a little shot they gave me in the arm during my interview. Everyone who works in health care has to get a annual TB test, so its a common occurence.
TB is short for Tuberculosis. If you have this disease your arm will form a rash showing that your body is having an immune response to the shot after two days. No suprize that I passed with flying colors:)
It only took a second for the nurse to glance at me arm and record my results. But it took me about seven minuts to actualy find the right room and four to find my way back to the parking lot. But everyone was very patient and kind getting me to the right place.
Getting lost just to get my test checked made me even more nurvous! I was very worried that I was going to get lost during my first day.
No comments:
Post a Comment